Re: Midi sync-effects (guitarist)

> Hi !
>
> I want to update my guitar-rig and I am looking for
> effects that sync with midi. My repeater are in sync
> with my moto-ableton-mac-gear. What cool midi-sync
> effects are there out there now ?
>
> what hardware effects do you use ?
>
> best regards Rune F. Norway

The Boss VF-1 will also sync many of its effects to incoming midi.  I
believe its basically a GT-3 in a half rack and is very nice indeed.
Many here sing the praises of the box and I would be one as well if I
had the time I need to really program the beast.  I run it after an
Adrenalinn II for even more synced madness for what that's worth.

Kevin

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org