Re: Midi sync-effects (guitarist)>Akai MFC42 ??

This machine looks very interesting Per, never seen it before, but i love
weird things that didnt catch on... ha ha!
Rune, this could be compared to the Filter Factory I guess, which I had a
lot of fun with for a while but am not using so much these days... 2000 kr
and its yours, and just down the road too!!!!

The MOFX (already mentioned is very cool too, I use that alot, both for
the
ubiquitous synched delays AND for chopping up things with the synched
tremlo
section. What looper are you using... oh yeah Repeater..., then you are
looking at midi synch, but I have gone "old skool" and now mostly use DIY
modular synth modules that you can synch from a midi > CV converter and
then
you really in for a bumpy ride of dodgy cables and hissy mis-matched
levels
but you get a huge backbreaking rack with lots of flashing lights  and I
love it!!! With a Lot of twisting my arm I might also get rid of my
Vortex,
which has been modded to synch to an edp, or click track, but wait.... 15
mins later... no still want it!! ha ha never use it, but still want it,
What
IS that???

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for