Re: -How to rute signal (GR-30) guitar and guitarsynth-

rune fagereng wrote:

> guitar-fuzz-wah-dist-delay-filter-then I split the
> signal two ways-signal 1 goes to-reverb-looper
> (repeater) - DI-PA and signal 2 goes to tc delay and
> the onto two amps. My volumpedals works so I can play
> with signal 1 - 2 or both at same time. Greate !
> Now I want to use my GR-30 too.
> 1. I cant get synth-sound from guitar-out. Why ?
> 2. can I send signal from mix out (must be mono -I
> think -because of pedals) and then feed both of my
> signalways- with a propar good sound? Or is this just
> meant for PA ?
> 3. Is it a way to hook up the GR so it isnt first in
> signalchain ? I think I only need synth sounds for my
> signal-chain 1- the digital rute ?
> Any other advices ?
> If I have it in front of all other gear will it mess
> up my guitar-signal ?

No.  That is where it is supposed to be.  Generally speaking, the guitar
output of a guitar synth or guitar-to-MIDI converter, will only have the
guitar sound.  This is meant to feed your guitar effects
(fuzz-wah-dist-delay-filter).  Your new signal path should be:

               +-------+ synth out
               | GR-30 |
hex pickup --->|       |-------------> fuzz-etc. ---> mixer or amp
               +-------+ guitar out

Your hex pickup controls will have knobs to control the volume of the
synth and guitar sounds so you can select what you hear and balance them
as needed.

Cheers,

Bill