Re: EDP woes II

Hmm.  Might have taken a hit and you have a cracked poteniometer board.
I could open one and see how they are built.  I can't recall.  But
likely it's a pc mount pot where either the solder is broken or the
whole bakelite piece or whatever the potentiometer's resistive material
is layed on inside is cracked. -Bob