Re: EDP woes II

Remove it and send a photo and I likely have something that will work.
On my site www.imt.net/~sounddoctorin/synthtec is a parts link that has
a bunch of parts houses including 'all electronics' which often has
economical pots that will replace a lot of things. Lots of places on
line though.  But I might save you some time if I recognize it or
sometimes you can just cross wire (ie. flip a lugged pot over and wire
across the two outside leads so they match up the right direction so you
don't reverse it :-). ) and this has the advantage of never cracking
again since the pot board isn't attached to the circuit board so that if
it gets stressed it cracks there.  These are built pretty well though so
I don't know if that's a possibility unless the nut got loose or
something. -Bob