Re: EH 2880 Reverse and Octave Function

in the RC-50 you can just save the guide volume where you want it...
along with all the other parameters you want to have "from scratch"
and make that a template and copy it to all the free memories. then
it always starts where you want... for instance, I don't use the
stereo function so I saved a template to all my memories with mono
recording enabled. Works great.

enjoy

I have both an RC-50 and the 16 second delay. they are both great but
for different things.
the RC-50 kicks everyone's butt in the straight up parts looping in
time with a click department.
the EH is better at spaced out pitch crazy whackiness.

Teddy

PS... sorry for the double post