California bound

Just a last minute note to pass along that I'm heading out to southern California this Thursday for a Jim Goodin & GHS Strings/Sam Ash performance and for the winter NAMM show (1/18-21).  The winter National Association of Music Merchants is a bi-annual gathering (Anaheim winter and Nashville/Austin summer) of musical products manufacturers, retail as well as all kinds of industry off-shoots including musicians like myself who have music product endorsements.  I'll be attending in support of my relationships with GHS Strings Seagull Guitars and my publisher Mel Bay Publications, Inc., as well as doing a tremendous amount of marketing/networking with other artists while there.

For those southern CA members as well as friends/family of those local here in the east on my e-list, my LA-area performance is this Thursday evening (1/18) at 7pm in Puente Hills/City of Industry, CA at Sam Ash Music .  This will be a clinic performance which means it's both a performance of my music and presents opportunities to learn about GHS Strings as well as gain some perspective for those that play guitar on what I do.  There will be free GHS String samples for those attending and opportunities to win some very cool GHS wearables.  Special thanks to Bill Borjan, TJ Milian and Sammy Ash at Sam Ash Music for their hosting my event as well as to Dave Cowles and Ben Cole at GHS for their on-going support.  The Puente Hills Sam Ash is located at 18031 Gale Avenue in the City of Industry (LA area).
More news when I return including updates on my work with the Chinapainting project with Daryl Shawn, composer/guitarist living in Mexico.  As always visit http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com for music samples, purchase CD's and iTunes downloads and other info, and visit my various projects on My Space and videos on YouTube as follows...

http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic
http://www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic
http://www.myspace.com/languageof3
http://www.myspace.com/eastofwhere