Re: a place where I can upload an mp3 for public listening

On 16 jan 2007, at 19.43, Luca Formentini wrote:

> Hallo,
> I need to find a simple way ( for me and the users) to upload an
> audio file (mp3) of some premaster songs.
> I need it to make a few people listen to those tracks ( streaming
> or download).
> It has to allow streaming or listening without the need for the
> user to subscribe or create accounts and go through specific
> procedures.
>
> Does exist a way to do it without using ftps ?

I remember Krispen Hartung was using some service named "box"....
someting...? Oh yes, I found it! http://www.box.net/  I guess you can
find other similar services by the search engines (Google etc)

I too regged a box account, but for my purpose it the free service
was too small; it couldn't take the full fidelity files I was
handling at the time. But for mp3 compressed files box.net should be
fine.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)