Re: LOOPERLATIVE demo schedule at NAMM

>> From: "RICK WALKER" <looppool@cruzio.com>
>
>>> There are plans to write software
>> for
>>> the looperlative so that these
>>> choppings can be related to musical rhtyhmic subdivisions (as they
>>> are
>>> random slices not).
>
>That's good to hear! I was wondering about that and actually writing
>up on that on the Looperlative forum last week with no reply so far.
>Good to know. How come it was designed so "unmusically" in the first
>place?

...because that's what the user asked for ?

I think the intention is to use it to change ambient wash type loops into
something rhythmic.
The kind of sound you can get with the EDP 8th Quant replace trick, but
without
having to do all those button presses.
...and I have a notion that the person who requested it was not into synced
loops ;-)

So would this feature have been inspired by Claude Voits LD 10th
Anniversary
piece?

andy butler

Tiscali Broadband only 9.99 a month for your first 3 months!