=?windows-1252?q?REQ:_Audio_to_Midi_Drum_Doctor_19=93_/_2U_Garfi?==?windows-1252?q?eld_Electronics_Burbank_California?=

Recently I had lots of fun jamming with a terrific drummer who always
uses a metronome. I used the output of this metronome into the EDP
set to Sync=In and it worked great.

Now another friend said he has an Audio to Midi device called "Drum
Doctor", a 19“ / 2U rack unit from Garfield Electronics, Burbank
California without a manual.
I would like to find out whether this tool generates also MIDI clock
from an audio trigger.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows this device or has a manual, since
research with google wasn't fruitful:
http://tinyurl.com/36dqam ("GARFIELD ELECTRONICS Doctor Click")
http://tinyurl.com/2txvg2

Garfield Electronics seems to have disappeared.

Thanks
Bernhard