Re: Damage Control Delay/Looper Pedal

that thing seems pretty serious. I wonder if the midi control changes
are smoother than the DL4's expression pedal.
I use the DL4 for dub type echo live and I'm a bit disappointed with
it's response with the expression pedal.
it would also be nice to have more presets although the thought of
more pedals just to control this thing is not appealing.

the Eventide looks good too.

I already use the RC-50 and Electro Harmonix 16 second delay for
looping with great results, so I'm not so interested in the loopers
in these 2 pedals.
But it's great to know the options.

THANKS for the info Kim.

Teddy