RE: stereo looper with midi?

> i already have an edp and a repeater, i'm curious as to what features
> YOU wish the looperlative had that the edp already has.

The same price?
Can I get a HELL YEAH? Anyone? Anyone?

I'm kinda in the same boat- I have 1 EDP, and I can buy another and go
stereo. Or, in order to get the Looperlative, I would have to sell my EDP,
save probably another $800 or so, and take the chance I could get around on
a Looperlative the with the same confidence. Yikes. I've had this EDP since
'back in the day'...it was completely rebuilt by Shane. It's a box full of
pure love. Love, I say!

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives    <--- 50 CDs, 50 hours, no copies