Re: Unequal Length Tracks in RC50 or 2880?

For multiple loop lengths, I would go with the RC50, which I have.
I tried out the 2880 as well, and with that unit, the length of the first track defines the length
of the other 3 tracks.

You can download the manuals for both units off the web for further details.
So far, I'm very happy with my RC50!

Dan