RE: stereo looper with midi?

> Hrm, well, take into account that stereo is a non-negotiable
requirement(!!!!)
> and:
>
> MSRP LP-1 = $1499
> MSRP EDP  = $1499(x2, brother synced) or $2998
>
> So, we're talking about $3000 for one stereo looper, or $1500 for eight
stereo
> loopers.  I'll give you a big HELL YEAH that the Looperlative *doesn't*
cost as
> much as the EDP.  ;)

Ahhh, I was talking for my situation..I already have an EDP, and have seen
them used for as little as $600...so I don't have to spend $1500 for one,
or
even $1000 retail new. I can't get a Looperlative used (there aren't many
new, I am guessing). So, I either buy another EDP @ $600-$1000, or 1
Looperlative @ ? (Certainly over that price). My point being, many times,
you can't get gear without selling old gear. With any kind of 'technology'
equipment, you also can't decide if it works for you unless you have it for
awhile. For someone with no looping equipment who will have to spend lots
of
money no matter what, I understand why the Looperlative bought new might be
a better choice right now than 2 EDPs.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives    <--- 50 CDs, 50 hours, no copies