Re: New CD Release: "Fragments"

Title:
Hello all,

Thanks for all the interest in my CD!  Wow.  I thought I would be a bit more genereous than I had stated before. I'm sending free copies of this CD to the names below (not including local folks). I have addresses for those of you with an X after your name. I need addresses from the rest of you. I am missing addresses from Mech, Clint Allen, MD, and Bryan Phil. Thanks!

Joshua Carrol - X
Rick Hap - X
Ted Killian - X
Daryl Shawn - X
Michael Peters - X
Mech
L.A. Angulo - X
Andy Butler - X
Clint Allen
MD
Weg - X
Bryan Phil
Fabio Anile - X
Dean Hall - X
Rick Hunt - X
Duke Sexton - X
Scott Hansen - X

Kris

Hello all,

This new CD release is a collection of songs I have been sitting on for some time, but just haven't had the chance to design the CD, package them, and get it out.  Here it is, at last...probably the last CD you'll see from me for a while that isn't entirely off the deep end (next stop is planet Mars).  I'll send free copies out to the first five people who reply to this email.

Fragments is a collection of live electro-acoustic performances recorded at public venues or via the Internet. This free improvisational and avant-garde work exhibits a balance between the sound of the acoustic guitar and electronic processing via the notebook computer and various tone altering effects.

Krispen Hartung - Guitar, real-time looping, voice, percussion, computer-based signal processing

More info the CD, including MP3 Samples here: http://www.krispenhartung.com/fragments/index.htm

MP3 Samples

The Human Static
Mørk og Iser