Re: Stut-t-t-er effect

I recall Rick talking about Tu2 (http://www.brambos.com/) on multiple,
occassions.. and it's 'chopping' abilities. Here is a quote from him from a
tribe.net posting:

"It will take sound files and slice them into gateable slices
that can be individually reversed, randomized, panned, distorted, verbed,
frequency filtered and cutoof, flanged et. al. YOu can take any sound file
and
it suddenly is funky as hell. It also has incredible live applications as
you
can quickly make different versions of each slicing that can be muted on
downbeats in real time."

peace
-cpr