Re: ANN: Freewheeling Live Looper 0.5.5 Release (Mac OS X / Linux)

Hi,

Nice design! This is the kind of live performance application that
inspires you to turn the laptop around and have the audience look at
the screen while you play! Fullscreen mode on my mac is awesome ;-))

I found that you can't start Freewheeling unless you start Jack
first. Initially I wasn't able to even start Jack. Then I downloaded
the latest Jack version and both Jack and Freewheling booted.

Downloaded the video tutorials from the site and found them a good
crash course in Freewheeling.

But I couldn't find out if FW can be set to send out MIDI Clock
related to the tempo you loop in? Any one found out that yet?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)