Re: RPM Challenge

--- Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tim is this a collaborative thing or individual
> projects?

It's anything you want it to be; solo, collaborative,
whatever. The guidelines are pretty loose. It's NOT
like the CT Collective, though, where participants
contribute to compilation CDs, these are completely
autonomous projects. And it's NOT a contest, there are
no prizes. You retain all rights to your work, etc.

Here's a better (non-blown-over) link to their
homepage: <http://www.rpmchallenge.com/>
where any and all questions may already be answered,
and if not, there's a 'contact' link. (I do know the
folks running it, but I'm not in any way connected
besides as a participant, so please refer specific
questions about it to them, not me.)

I didn't participate last year because it was less
than a month after I'd released two solo CDs, but
there is publicity (press and airplay) involved, and a
lot of the people who were in on it last year told me
it was a lot of fun. The wrapup party was the stuff of
legend as well. ;)

-t-

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front