Re: ANN: Freewheeling Live Looper 0.5.5 Release (Mac OS X / Linux)

On Jan 29, 2007, at 3:53 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

> As I understand it the Terminal simply detects the file at that
> location? But that is where it is already supposed to be and where
> I can't find it? Damn, I wish OS X had that nifty XP option "show
> hidden files" ;-))

Per,

Maybe this free mac utility called Tinkertool will help. I've used it
to view hidden files on Mac OS X. Click show hidden files and
relaunch the finder and all sorts of things will show up.

I hope this helps!

http://www.bresink.com/osx/TinkerTool.html

Ed