Re: new vid online

In a message dated 1/28/07 11:37:20 AM, nick@12testing.net writes:

looping isn't
very visual, not the way I do it anyway ;)

nick.....put your AIR FX up on a boom mic stand and play it with a small hand held mirror, dance and wear a tin foil hat.....that would get me on my feet screamin".....:).....i'm serious about the mirror, my air fx blew up, i have no idea why.....but i have taken to playing my air synth with a small mirror, it seems much more sensitive.....i might stick a small mirror on the headstock of my guitar and use that to trigger the air synth and keep both of my hands free, anything to look like i am actually doing something while "preforming".....and if truth be told, a tin foil hat is the greatest way to invite an audience to come on in to one's happy little world.....michael aka mr. dynamic

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11