Imogen&Zoe

I had a truly mindblowing evening yesterday here in Cologne / Germany
seeing
Imogen Heap supported by the lovely Zoe Keating. If you haven't seen Imogen
live, be sure to do so if she tours near you. Such an incredible amount of
talent! She's not only a gifted singer but also a great instrumentalist and
live-looper - I have rarely seen anyone using their computer and looping
gear so effortlessly and so seamlessly integrated into the show, and some
of
the pieces were quite complex and sophisticated.
As a live looper, I felt very close to Zoe Keating when she created her
unique cello loops. What a great musician. I hope I can see her perform
again sometimes, maybe on some looping festival.

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de