Off topic! 1918 Gibson mandolin and a 1935 Gibson L10 for sale

I'll start off by saying that this past weekend someone told me that
all musicians suffer from GAS (gadget acquisition syndrome)

That being said before I resort to ebay, I have a 1918 Gibson A style
mandolin that I'm looking to sell, If you're interested contact me
and I can email pictures and answer questions

A friend of mine is also looking to sell a 1935 Gibson L10. He'll be
looking for at least $3,000.00 for it. Again email me for pics and
description if any of you are interested.

Thanks

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca