re: "TRANSITION" (scott hansen looping cd) // K. HARTUNG's "FRAGMENTS"

michael K (nemoguitar)-
big thanks on the nice plug on my latest cd, glad you enjoyed it....

if anyone is interested in hearing it, please send me an email to:
scott.hansen@kirkwood.edu, and i can send you a copy.....

should say a big thanks to Krispen H for trading his FRAGMENTS w/ me.
some great weird stuff....acoustic, electric, percussion....some amazing sounds
that he created live. haunting stuff, crazy sounds, and pretty all in one listen...

i'm just bummed he stole my title idea for future project, oh well.
happy looping,
s---

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.