Howdy,

G-A-B-D-E can be
G6/9
A7sus4/9
Bm11/b6
Dsus4 6/9
Em11

depends on which root you look at from

it is also all the notes in an E minor or G major pentatonic scale.
anything with a pentatonic scale in it will tend to sound good over
anything else, especially if you play it with style.

if you put that over a C melodic minor (C-D-Eb-F-G-A-B) bass line I
think you'd have quite the upper extension party with the minor
3rd, major 3rd and major 2nd all rubbing against each other.

Basically it would be a Cminor/maj 7/6 with an added major 3rd for
extra oomph.
this one doesn't fit into any conventional chord symbol since you
have 3 half steps in row there with the D, D# and E all rubbing
against each other.
if you put it over an A major bass line, it's a whole different ball
of wax, much tamer since the A is already in the upper chord you're
wrote.
then you just get A7sus4/9 or A mixolydian since you're playing a
major 3rd in your bass line.

those 8 years of music theory finally paid off. whew.

Teddy

PS I hope you loop that through some interesting piece of equipment
to keep it on topic.