Re: a VERY early demo

Phill,

I think you've got something here.  As you refine the tracks, leave some of the raw/unpolished feel as I think it will make the song more compelling.  I heard a more dynamic ending...with more clashing/chaotic guitar work.  But, what do I know!?!?!  Keep us posted as things develop.

Nice vocals, too.

Matt

---

King Never