New Music Online

Folks,

I'd like to share some new music I've been improvising over the last
year or so. Here's the rip from my artist page:

"
Mercury creates improvised trance music using his unusual, elemental
voice, and custom looping software he developed, called Freewheeling.

His music draws from his interests in indigenous spirituality, animism,
healing ritual, experimental music, jazz, and classical piano.

Often hypnotic and repetitive, yet evocative, Mercury’s music is as much
an inner transformation for the artist as it is an invitation to the
listener.

Mercury is looking to collaborate with producers and instrumentalists.
"

The music is here:

http://people.tribe.net/jpmercury

See 'Mercury's Music Blog' on right.
Samples for remixing are on my ccMixter page:

http://ccmixter.org/media/people/jpmercury

FYI All of this was done with my voice, a MIDI controller and Linux
laptop, running mostly free software, including Freewheeling, a live
looper I developed. It's all improvised, with no external edits or
after-sequenced layers. The layering you hear is within the looping
process.

Enjoy! And please feedback!
-Mercury