Back to the EDP, Home at last!

After trying the LP1 and the RC-50, Ive recently re-aquired the EDP. For all its faults, I must say, It is one of the most amazing musical tools ever made. I used to have 2, then I sold them at the promise of the LP1. Very nice thing the LP, but I had such a hard time syncing it to Ableton Live. Plus it crapped out at gigs when it was hot.  The RC 50 was ok. No syncing capabilities at all.

Last night I was up to 4 in the morning rediscovering the EDP. The setup Im using:
Strat or Taylor into Live 6/Guitar Rig 2, Audio from the one track is sent out via a Firewire 410 to a Channel on a Mackie Mixer, out of the mixer to the EDP using an aux out, From the EDP, back to its own channel. Live is playing beats and/or bass lines(Stylus/Trilogy). All of this is being controlled by a FCB1010. Totally cool and so god damn fun. I'll try to send MP3's later this weekend.

Later!
MFC