Re: Back to the EDP, Home at last!

L.A. Angulo wrote:
> Ill second the glorification of the EDP! although
> using 2 together is a gamble because they do drift at
> times... i was also considering going mono and buying
> the LP1 but ill i am still observing users reviews.
> cheers
> Luis

I have two EDPs and I'm not 100% sure about this, but in my experience
they do stay in phase in normal looping situations, but once I start
using the loop IV "granular" features which change the loop length
and/or start/end points then I noticed the units going out of phase.

I think if the cycle length is altered granularly in real-time with
insert/multiply/substitute etc. that is what causes the units to go out
of phase.

Can anyone confirm this?

- Sam