Re: Back to the EDP, Home at last!

On 10 feb 2007, at 13.38, andy butler wrote:

> Yep, that's about right.
> It also happens sometimes if you "re-record" a loop
> (i.e. if you start recording while not in reset)
> and occasionally when you do Next-Record.
>
> ..all part of the fun
>
> best to work out strategies  to deal with this when it happens at a
> gig.

Is this a total loss of sync or is it just a little fluttering? Are
you (Sam) talking about using two EDPs for the same actions, as left
and right channel in a stereo signal? Or does this problem happen
when running them as two mono units in synced poly rhythmic parts?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)