Jamendo.com

On 14 feb 2007, at 17.51, Daryl Shawn wrote:

> One word on Jamendo - the site is a bit frustrating to get around
> in, firstly because it only works in Internet Explorer, and
> secondly because even in IE it's not altogether intuitive or
> functional.

It's working fine over here on Firefox 1.5.0.9 under Mac OS X.

I agree that the Jamendo site's navigation system is difficult to
wrap your head and mouse around. And it's ugly, from an esthetic
point of view. Not that this matters much to me as interested in
listening to music, but it's kind of making it just a little less
enjoyable to brows the site and discover new music.

> But it's an excellent concept.

Yes, I agree with this too. IMHO it's the only serious take on
digital "free" digital online music distribution I have come across
so far.

He, he.... here's a funny experience I had: some listener has tagged
my cd with "notfrench"  ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)