Re: Jamendo.com

On 14 feb 2007, at 19.07, Daryl Shawn wrote:

> It's funny, only a handful of countries are represented in the
> tags, "Finland" being among them in addition to French. But there
> is no "notFinland"...does this mean that everything not tagged as
> "notFrench" is, therefore, French....?

He, he... ever since I watched Mothy Python's In Search For The Holy
Grail I adore the French. But seriously, the French are cool. Over
here in Europe everyone just seems to speak English almost as well as
their native language (except the Germans of course, since the now
all sound like an American talk show host making fun of a german
accent) but the French they just don't seem to care at all. If you
don't speak their language you may as well be on another planet ;-))
I spoke French almost fluently once upon a time and can tell the
difference. However, I forgot French rather fast after leaving French
territory and I'm still waiting for an option to relearn that
enjoyable language.

(oops.... will post more on looping soon, or not at all - excuses for
the OT slur)