Re: OT: The Police on Tour

Lesser known, but I'd throw in Jonatha Brooke and (oh yeah) Imogen Heap (!)

Also, I'd say groups like Muse and The Mars Volta showcase some fairly
incredible musicianship in a harder style

Though I completely agree that musicianship has taken a hit in the
public priority, I'd say that the future looks brighter as the industry
weakens and the independent musician grows stronger (thanks to the web)

--Josh