Re: "Brave New World"

Yeah .... I'm with you guys on the new business model theory ...... back
the village .... small bands of travelling bards hailing their arrival
online to a virtual audience of affluent young music lovers who (thanks to
the internet) have sopped up the sweet, sweet honey of a thousand musical
styles and are equipped to enjoy the new fusions choices offered by, sayyy
... loopers and other musical weirdos.....

maybe the illness is making me delusional and a bit euphoric......

I Heard this on NPR .. then read about it on Wikipedia ....
The first debut of the "The Rite of Spring" by Stravinsky caused the
audience to run screaming from the theatre and spilling out to riot in the
streets.  It was just too dissonant for the audience to endur ....

Years later, after the second performance of the same piece (second time
in
Paris anyway), Stravinsky was carried from the theatre by the audience and
hailed as a genius.

Moral is: it's always good for the audience to know approximately what
they
are getting themselves into ...

so full circle now ..... yayyyyy internet ......

ok ... time for the NyQuil ...
Aaron

Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from
Microsoft®