Re: More RC-50 Patch Selection

Thanks for the reply.

I sure wouldn't mind stepping up to the Looperlative or the Echoplex,
but they are simply out of my price range at this time.

I looked at the midi implementation part of the manual, and it's
definately possible to switch patches via midi controller too, but my
same question remains.  I can't be sure if an extra controller pedal
will allow me to switch "patches" without the 2 second hold to access
the Patch Select Mode.  Anyone have any experience with this?

The features of the RC-50 are much much deeper than the Boomerang which
I've used for a few years now.  I'm incorporating a lot more looping
into my performances, and I'm really looking forward to buying a new
looper and digging into those features.  I'm just trying to do enough
research to make the right purchase.

Thanks for your help.

Enjoy the day.
Domenick