Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

That's actually not a bad idea... especially if it could allow Jeff to
continue to develop Mobius the same way he does now, allow users to
apply software updates simply, and support keyboard and touchpad/mouse
commands in addition to MIDI...  Oh, and it should natively host VST
effects and instruments, have multiple  proximity-sensing theramin-style
controllers for things like pan, feedback etc., periodically transmit
subliminal messages to the audience telling them to leave large tips,
zip my pants for me with proper respect and courtesy for the contents
thereof, and cost exactly the same amount as Mobius does currently.

Hey, a boy can dream...

--Josh