looping in the dark

Lovely subject line eh?

Hi. I just joined you folks - great Web site by the way.

I'm Chris, a 31 year-old blind guy (no that doesn't make me a
better musician, although it might get me more work so shhhh let
people keep believing that myth!). Anyway, I'm a jazz guitarist,
teach guitar mostly to beginners, etc.

I currently use a Boss RC20. I just thought I'd ask on list if
there is anybody else here who can run their gear without looking
at it. :) Come on, test yourself.

Chris