PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS TO THE LIST

--
The purpose of a digest is to reduce the amount of time it takes
one to read one's mail.

In the last couple of days, I've been getting 10 digests a day for the
list.

We have gotten incredibly lax at editing out the lengthy emails
that we are replying to on this list.

It not only defeats the purpose of a daily digest but it also is
incredibly difficult
to read.    In my humble opinion,  it is rude not to edit the text we are
responding to.

People, please!!!!!!!

Just quote only the relevant passages that you are responding to
(or don't quote anything,  it's a THREAD for god's sake) when you make a
reply to a
thread.

Please be considerate of the people who don't have a hell of a lot of time
wade through all these digests.

Thanks,   Rick Walker