show me your loop setup...

my old loop setup is here:

handmade guitar w/ egg shaker mic in the center for feedback effects-
digitech rp100
zoom g2
digitech digidelay to either direct or my amp

this is when i was moving away from my rack setup (hard to believe i used to have
a 4 space rack setup w/ stuff before it)....

my new setup is: roctron silver dragon-zoom g2-digitech rp150 -boss dd20-out to either digital recorder or marshall 10 watt amp (which i usually run clean)
simple setup works for me.
man looking at some people's setups w/ the pedals after pedals, whooooa, i know for
me setups like that would never work, i have the worst luck w/ my gear.
fun to see others setups though.
s---

Need Mail bonding?