Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

They were designed by Tel Ray which became Morley. There's one on Ebay right now. The issue with them is, when they go south there are two repairmen in North America who can fix them. Ry Cooder uses them a LOT!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846