Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Per,
How do you sync the TC FireworX with other gear? Can it be used as a midi
clock master? Other question: what's the difference between the D-Two and
FireworX regarding delay's?

Sjaak

Per Boysen wrote:
> My actual recent rig is not on picture, but if you take the Bidule
> setup on the picture (above link) and replace Guitar Rig 2 with TC
> Electronics FireworX it will be the same thing. The point in both
> these setups (1+2) is that the effect processing is beat synced from
> what I play (as opposed to the other way around: "trying to sync your
> playing to some machine")

---
Scarlet One Unlimited
Free national calls, surf up to 6 Mbit/s, 50 GB download volume
For only EUR 49,95 per month. No Belgacom subscription needed.  All in!
http://www.scarlet.be