Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Wow .... we should have had this thread earlier, I really enjoy seeing
everyone's setup.

Since I am finally well enough to get out of bed, I figured I would
contribute as well ......

As some of you know, I use my own software ...... it's my "ultimate
looper"
... so for those of you considering building your own ultimate ... go for
it.  Nothing is more rewarding, and since we are all different, it's the
best way to really get what you want ....... but be warned ... it takes a
LOT of time ..... two years and counting for me, I I just started
rewriting
the code to be VST and ASIO compliant .... which means starting over again
..... weeee....

So now for the nitty gritty ......

http://www.flyloops.com/setup.html

The reason there are so many midi connections is because I want to be
abloe
to control the 5 loops my program uses from any instrument ..... so either
FCB1010, the mixer or the keyboard can trigger loop record / play / stack
/
change volume or effects.

The loops can be syncronouos or not .... I use the first recorded loop as
master and then can trigger record / play whenever the master rolls over.
don't use a drum machine, or anything with a midi clock, so this is a
better
solution for me ......

I guess it's been a while since I posted the link on this list ... so if
your interested, there are a few demo videos on the website:

www.flyloops.com

....... or on youtube, search for flyloops.

Always looking for feedback .....
Aaron Leese

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116