Re: looping in the dark

Excellent question! One of the things that bothers me about watching a looping performance has always been the constant eyes on the ground. Ive always incorporated my feet into my practice routines. Play a line, hit a switch. I've gotten to where I can pretty much hit it 95% of the time. I also come to gigs with shoes that I can slip out of easily. The FCB is easy to feel. And unlike other pedals, you wont accidently activate a switch if your foot touches it.
Still want that bluetooth lcd on my mic stand though.

MFC