Re: FS: Native Instrument's Electronic Instruments 2 XT

Yeah, I hear you.  I do think NI's copy protection
measures are a bit draconian.  However, as a
non-professional, they don't really effect me at all
other than a laborious install process.  Seems to have
gotten easier with their "Service Center" software.
What's the alternative?  Silly dongles?  I hate them
too.  They give you 2 installs and that's fine with
me.  One for the G5 at home and one for the laptop.

Personally, I think NI is kind of up against a wall on
this, as are most software developers. Moog doesn't
worry about someone stealing a Little Phatty from The
Guitar Center, but Ohmforce sure has to worry about
it's MiniMonsta gets cracked and passed around.  I
guess I figure if I want things like Reaktor to exist,
I'd better pay for them and put up with some
restrictions.  That said, there's a ton of cool stuff
that's FREE out there as well for people who
can't/won't shell out the cash for software.

BTW, I lowered the Buy It Now and starting price a
little in case people are still insterested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail