Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

It's the best thing I ever bought actually .....

You're right about the bass .... but thats why they made bass modules to
go
with it ...... (about $200 a pop) ...... I have two, which really is
overkill (unless you are a DJ trying to get a LOT of bass, one more than
enough).

One thing though ..... they advertise that it will never feed back ....
this
is bullshit.  It is definetely more resistant than most PAs to feedback,
but
you still need to keep the mic off to the side .... still no need for a
monitor, this thing can sit behind/beside you at a gig ... it really does
sound pretty much the same in any direction, which is a big improvement
over
AMPs and other PAs.

anyway, thats my two cents ... buy one.

AL