Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Hmmm ... you can connect extra bass amps/subs ... they're are several 1/4"
outs .......

as per the effects .... if you are asking if their is an effects out on
the
Bose, no their is not ..... you need to connect processors / etc inline

if you are asking about effects via the looper in the video .... then it
is
in the looper (laptop).

If niether, you'll have to specify....

AL

>From: "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...
>Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:52:21 -0800 (PST)
>
>thanx!
>can you connect other subwoofers or do they have to be
>boses?
>how do you conect your efects to it?
>

>--- aaron leese <aaronleese@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > It's the best thing I ever bought actually .....
> >
> > You're right about the bass .... but thats why they
> > made bass modules to go
> > with it ...... (about $200 a pop) ...... I have two,
> > which really is
> > overkill (unless you are a DJ trying to get a LOT of
> > bass, one more than
> > enough).
> >
> > One thing though ..... they advertise that it will
> > never feed back .... this
> > is bullshit.  It is definetely more resistant than
> > most PAs to feedback, but
> > you still need to keep the mic off to the side ....
> > still no need for a
> > monitor, this thing can sit behind/beside you at a
> > gig ... it really does
> > sound pretty much the same in any direction, which
> > is a big improvement over
> > AMPs and other PAs.
> >
> > anyway, thats my two cents ... buy one.
> >
> > AL
> >

> > >From: "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>
> > >To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> > >Subject: Re: show me yours and i'll show you
> > mine...
> > >Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:41:53 -0800 (PST)
> > >
> > >Hey Aaron,
> > >I notice u have the Bose PAS are u satisfied with
> > it?
> > >i am really thinking of trading my yamaha setup for
> > >this compact unit,i hear though there it lacks a
> > bit
> > >of bass and can be quite Setrile sounding", whats
> > your
> > >opinion compared?
> > >cheers
> > >Luis

> > bed, I

> > your
> > all
> > be
> > I I

> > loop

> > the
> > whenever
> > midi

> > link on
> > the

> > school
> > > >

>>http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116
> > > >

> > >www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

> > >Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
> > >Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
> >
> >http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html

> > The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see
> > yours: $0 by Experian.

> [...]

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best
route!