Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

Bob Weigel wrote:
> But I could not find the backups of that program! Oh well..
> naturally..after all i spent more time on it than anything else. It
> had to be the one thing to absolutely dispappear.  Grief...

All you described above would let me think, its all a snap to do in Max
or Pd... Maybe you lost it to prevent yourself from being stuck to old
habits...
Even if you'd find the Backup, you probably would have to redo it from
scratch anyway...

> Anyway definitely sounds like it might be a great direction to create
> a more hardware version of the mobius thing working in conjunction
> with him.  I'll try to research that as soon as I get a few things
> done I'm working on here. -Bob

Another way to go: setup an embeded Linux box (with activated VNC),
running Pd. Then it would be a pretty open concept which would also
allow 3rd parties to contribute.
The (pretty expensive) Plugzilla or Receptor is running Linux inside
btw. Only drawback, to run copy protected VST's would need some special
arrangement, but the big advantage: no Windoof needed...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------