Re: Anyone using NI Guitar Rig 2?

I also have the PODxt Live and love it, yes, through speakers or a
PA! Through headphones it sounds like what would result if I took a
good guitar amp, and stuck my head right up next to it, which, I
guess is what they did in the modeling process.  Anyway, check out
the Line6 forum for the PODs, called Channel 6. Every so often a
thread gets started where experienced users start uploading their
preset bundles. A great way to really learn what the XTl is capable of.
Chris