From: Sandy Rowles [mailto:sandy@pajiba.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:43 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: silent reverse

Time for the newbie to ask another question about the EDP to the
LoopersDelight  EDP pros! Is there any way to overdub a melody onto a
current loop and have it play back in reverse without first reversing the
current loop? I don't want my audience to hear the rhythm playing backwards
with a forward melody and then turn the rhythm frontwards with a melody
backwards. I want the rhythm to stay forward the whole time. Possible?