Re: Boss RC-2 question

As far as overdubs are concerned, it doesn't stop the
overdub mode untill you take it out of it.  As the
loops repeat, it'll continue adding to the loop while
the bginning of the overdub plays back.  It will
continue to overdub the loop until you take it out of
overdub mode.  What I would suggest(this not being a
very practical application), is figure out your
longest loop first, then add the shrter ones as
overdubs, not really useful if you want to record a
short percussion loop and then add a longer rhythm on
top.

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/