Projects in the RPMChallenge

Just a heads-up to let everyone know that Daryl Shawn and myself are participating in the RPMChallenge.com "record a CD in 28 days" event.  We'll have two projects in the fest, a CD from our duo Chinapainting (collaboration we started in late Oct. 06 through many NinJam's) and I have a solo CD, a fretless guitar project.  All the work on both records has been recorded during February which was the requirement.

We have 2 Chinapainting trax and I have 1 solo guitar track in the RPMChallenge.com jukebox as promo demos.

Also LD-member Tim Nelson is participating in the RPM fest and I believe he has already completed his CD (kudos!!).  Daryl and I are in the final stages and should be rushing to the post office in about 4 more days with 1 day to spare if all goes well.

Cheers to all

Jim Goodin

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodin.com